Talk

Advanced search

Purition meal replacement

(3 Posts)
Purpledaisies10 Tue 28-Jul-20 17:02:20

I ordered some of these shakes to try, I was just wondering if anyone on here has had any success with Purition for losing weight?

I tried Exante last year and had quick results - but i didn’t feel very healthy while surviving off them. I wanted something a bit more natural, Purition seems great and has only healthy ingredients (& sweetened with stevia) and is loads lower in carbs than Exante

I’m planning to intermittent fast - having a purition shake for lunch, and a healthy low carb dinner 😊

I currently weigh 12st 10lbs - goal weight is 9st 7lbs so around 3 stone to lose smile

OP’s posts: |
FredaFrogspawn Wed 29-Jul-20 05:31:41

Do you need the shakes? Increasingly, fasting is said to be more effective if you have 2 or 3 days of clear fluid - water or black tea/coffee, herbals only. Then eat normally on the other 4 or 5 days. The artificial sweeteners are a big part of the problem.

Do you manage to keep off the eight you lost on shakes before?

Belindabelle Wed 19-Aug-20 23:30:24

@Purpledaisies10

I have just ordered some Purition and wondered how you were finding it. What do you use to mix it with. I was thinking of using unsweetened almond milk or maybe stiring it into Greek yog or kefir.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in