Talk

Advanced search

16lb loss - thank you!

(4 Posts)
Ifawl Wed 01-Jul-20 08:50:55

I've lost 16lbs! I've got another 24lbs or so to shift but I'm SO HAPPY with my loss so far. It's been gradual over 5 months. I started with low carb but I struggle on that as I'm veggie and I end up eating loads of cream and cheese. I.posted in here a little while ago because my weight was static at around 183lbs and some helpful posters told me where I was going wrong. I'm now counting calories, which I was quite reluctant to do, and exercising 5/6 days a week, drinking loads of water and seeing my weight steadily and slowly keep dropping again. I'm 179lbs as of this morning.

Thanks to all the informative posters on here - been a huge part of my reeducation!

Onwards and downwards!

OP’s posts: |
littlebirdieblue Wed 01-Jul-20 08:56:31

Massive well done!! That's a great loss! I lost 4 stone nearly 2 years ago but I've put 2 back on in the last year, heartbreak and lockdown hasn't helped, I eat to feel better. But I've started c25k again, on my 2nd week now and doing ok, I've lost 4lb's so far, so I'm happy with that. Just got to keep going 😊

Ifawl Wed 01-Jul-20 09:27:40

Thank you!

Well done on making a start! I always think that's the hardest part because until you start seeing losses it's quite hard to be motivated but you've done it! Also, you've done it before so you know what it takes AND that you've got that in you.

OP’s posts: |
Macckers Wed 01-Jul-20 11:22:27

Hi, Day four of new weigh, starting to struggle, has anyone done it?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in