Tips to stick to my diet

(4 Posts)
FearlessSwiftie Mon 18-May-20 06:28:24

I'm trying to eat healthily but it seems like I just can't stick to any healthy diet for more than a week. It's not that I get rid of sugar completely, I stll eat my favorite food (like chocolate or junk food) but try to keep it into my calorie balance. I also have lots of workouts (5 times a week) and probably this plan would work perfectly for losing weight... But no, it doesn't, as sometimes I'm being too lazy to work out and then I feel guilty, so then I eat more than I planned. Or it's just that I eat more than I had to and feel depressed because of that. I know I should find some balance between working out, dieting, eating my favorite meals and having good rest but I don't know how. Any idead would be really appreciated, thanks!

OP’s posts: |
Sweetener12 Mon 18-May-20 09:21:09

I feel this pain. I always try to stick to my diet but my SO can't live on the low calories diet thus in the fridge there is always something I shouldn't eat. I fall prey of binge eating, too, so I motivated myself by creating the collage of my favorite VS models' pics and sticking it to the fridge. That helps (a little)

FearlessSwiftie Mon 18-May-20 09:50:39

Your username is just a perfect match @Sweetener12 grin. How did you make a collage? Just glued the pictures together? isn't it too big for the fridge?

OP’s posts: |
Sweetener12 Mon 18-May-20 11:12:04

No, it's not an old school collage. I used digital photo collage maker to make it and then printed it out. I don't think I'd have enough patience to make the collage out of some magazine photos, haha! It reminds me what kind of body I want to have, thus keeping me away from another piece of cake.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in