Talk

Advanced search

Slimfast help!

(4 Posts)
Blindspotfan Sun 23-Feb-20 14:14:45

Bought a mixed flavours pack of 10 slimfast sachets on impulse to kick-start my weight loss a while back. blush

Not got round to using them and tried the strawberry one this morning. I'm drinking plenty of water and tea and can't face another one for lunch due to nausea and feeling sick. Has anyone else experienced this? Should I bin the rest and fully calorie count or persevere? Back to work tomorrow after half term with the kids and don't want to be feeling sick all week. TIA

OP’s posts: |
delilahbucket Sun 23-Feb-20 19:57:41

If a particular diet is going to make you miserable, not only are you unlikely to stick to it, but it teaches you nothing about food going forward and you will pile weight back on as soon as you eat properly again.
Ditch the shakes and eat normal food. Just less of it!

bobstersmum Sun 23-Feb-20 20:08:42

Maybe you're just feeling off colour? The slim fast won't make you nauseous. It's literally milk, flavours and vitamins.

Blindspotfan Mon 24-Feb-20 21:59:56

Thanks for the advice, I've decided to calorie count and try to stay within them and still have the odd treat.
Binned the slimfast as no diet is worth that horrible feeling of being nauseous. Wouldn't have got through my day at work if I'd continued on it

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in