Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone tried to follow You are what you eat system?

(6 Posts)
fedda Tue 14-Aug-07 13:02:36

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has followed you are what you eat system and whether it was successful for you? Ta.

Doodledootoo Tue 14-Aug-07 13:04:21

Message withdrawn

flowerybeanbag Tue 14-Aug-07 13:06:53

Don't! DH and I did it once a few years ago, for about a day and half, including making watercress and cucumber soup and drinking juice with her detox stuff in.

We were so weak and ill we couldn't move from the sofa, until we gave in and I sent DH crawling (literally) into the kitchen to find some proper food!

fedda Tue 14-Aug-07 14:14:05

Thank you. No good results then, only struggling.

MrsRecycle Tue 14-Aug-07 14:18:18

We love it - some of the food I avoid (I'm not a celery person) but dh has just lost half a stone in 3 days on it. We have so much energy. The thing is GK actually mentions a 80/20 approach - 80% of the diet and 20% of what you like/need. So if you're ill you need to work out whats causing it and have a bit of it (in my case no cups of tea were causing me terrible migraines).

fedda Tue 14-Aug-07 14:36:48

I'm glad it works for you. I was wondering if I have to drink some horrible greeny stuff when I can make berry juice instead.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: