Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I Lost SIX pounds this week!!!

(11 Posts)
Carmenere Tue 07-Aug-07 19:38:51

Ok before anyone comes on to say that is too much and that I will just put it back on, it isn't and I won't. I've been doing WW for about 2 months and have had numerous slips but I have changed the way I eat and I am exercising more. I was away for a couple of weeks and I only lost 1/2 a pound last week BUT this was because I was pre-menstrual and I retain hideous amounts of fluid when I am. So I consider this weeks loss as an accumulation of the last couple of weeks and I am really thrilled. I have lost 12lbs altogether, slowly and sensibly over the past two months and I am really optimistic that I can perhaps put my weight issues behind me

MABS Tue 07-Aug-07 19:41:46

well done

Dropdeadfred Tue 07-Aug-07 19:43:11

well done you! I have just got back from my meeting - I lost 1lb but lost 4 1/2lb the week before.
I have now lost 9 1/2lb in total over 4 weeks.

Carmenere Tue 07-Aug-07 19:50:07

Excellent good for you DDF, it's a great feeling isn't it?

TnOgu Tue 07-Aug-07 19:53:39

Well done, C

< The owner of Partridge's will be gobsmacked the next time he sees you >

Carmenere Tue 07-Aug-07 19:56:33

He will Tnog, he won't even recognise me

Christie Tue 07-Aug-07 21:02:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Carmenere Tue 07-Aug-07 21:14:32

Thanks

FoghornLeghorn Tue 07-Aug-07 21:20:28

Wow - Well Done you

I started WW again last week, lost 2lb at yesterday's weigh in and started period toda so hoping I have a bigger loss next week because of this.

Got 6.5lb to lose in 3 weeks in time for hols, then bit more when I get home.

Carmenere Tue 07-Aug-07 22:26:30

Oh good for you FHLH, it is such a good feeling isn't it? I practically ran up the hill in the high street today, it is so much easier carrying 12lbs less, it would have killed me 6 weeks ago.

FoghornLeghorn Wed 08-Aug-07 07:52:06

It's great. I did WW after having DD1 and got down to the lowest weight I have been since I was at school, felt amazing, clothes actually fitted the way they should.
Can't wait to get that feeling again - 1 stone to go overall but will be happy with another 6.5 before holiday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now