Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I'm going on holiday in 7 weeks. And I'm STILL 3 stone overweight. Please come and boot the ever-expanding arse of The Tubby Walrus

(13 Posts)
IntergalacticWalrus Sun 05-Aug-07 20:49:39

How much weight can I lose in 7 weeks? I've been doing Slimming World since Jan 2006, and I've lost 2 stone (I was pregnant for 9 of those months) which is great, but as I have all the will power of Keef Richards in a drugs cabinet, I haven't lost this 3 stone which is sticking to me like nobody's business

It doesn't help that I drank 10 pints of Stella last night, I suppose

Anyway, I am off to a wedding on Sunday and I have a night out planned on QWednesday to the local (I'm not going to get hammered because it's a school night) but apart from that, I have a quuiet few weeks

So I need someone to kick my backside because I'm, crap at losing weight. I find it dreadfully tediuos

sputnik Mon 06-Aug-07 14:32:42

I have the same holiday deadline as you, I've got 10kg of pregnancy weight to lose (eventually, don't think I'll shift it in 7 weeks). Fancy a race?

I've already lost 2kgs just through exercising. I always found exercising the only way I really lost weight, it boosts your metabolism and helps motivate you not to overeat afterwards. plus you feel better. If you're having a quiet few weeks why not go on an exercise binge? I've started to see results after 1 hour a day for 10 days. Can give you some tips if you like.

FioFio Mon 06-Aug-07 14:35:03

Message withdrawn

harleyd Mon 06-Aug-07 14:48:33

lol @ 10 pints of stella.

PestoMonster Mon 06-Aug-07 15:05:54

Right, have cereal & skimmed milk for breakfast.
Black coffees/green teas throughout the day to boost metabolism.
Fruit for lunch.
'sensible' evening meal

No alcohol
No butter

This works!

GoingThroughChanges Mon 06-Aug-07 15:14:35

Fruit chopped up for brekkie with a muller light over it.

Pasta for lunch.

Potatoes, veg & meat for din.

No snacks.

I lost 3 stone after I had dd using this.

IntergalacticWalrus Mon 06-Aug-07 15:43:30

But I like boozre and chocolate and crispa and cake and all that

Maybe if I eat nothing but chocolate for 7 weeks, I might lose weight ???

PestoMonster Mon 06-Aug-07 15:48:06

NOoooooo!!!!

GoingThroughChanges Mon 06-Aug-07 15:49:22

Nope... sorry

IntergalacticWalrus Mon 06-Aug-07 16:00:02

I'm going to stick to my Slimming World I think. I know that works, I just need to magic a boit of will power from somewhere

Piggy Mon 06-Aug-07 16:09:10

Check out http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk. A pint of stella has 221 calories in it.

IntergalacticWalrus Mon 06-Aug-07 16:15:27

Feck, that's shocking man.

So I had 2210 calories in booze alone on Saturday

I'm disgusted

Piggy Mon 06-Aug-07 16:16:25

Here, have a gin and slimline tonic to make you feel better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now