Talk

Advanced search

Need a good fast weight loss plan

(7 Posts)
gotmychocolateimgood Wed 24-Jul-19 17:36:29

If you lose weight quickly it's just water. Low calorie balanced diet will work but you need to give it time.

7tyjfj Mon 22-Jul-19 09:30:52

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

lazymare Fri 05-Jul-19 20:11:09

I would say an infected root canal but instead I bloated from all the drugs.

Low carb and fasting is the quickest way I would say.

Harnett11 Fri 05-Jul-19 20:08:52

I was the same as you @growlingbear I did 3 days of Asda shakes just to reprogram myself to not overindulge & I lost the 7lbs I had gained & got back on track I’m 4ft11.5inchs & now weigh 8st 13lbs from 9 st 7lbs (I have lost a pound this week) the days after the 3 day shake I have stuck to 1200 cals - did gain a couple of pounds straight after then after a week of sticking to 1200 I am 8lb lighter in all from 9st 7lb & my motivation has come back so have started exercising 30mins a day. All the best x

growlingbear Fri 05-Jul-19 12:32:38

Hah. Not prepared to go that far. I know long term MFP is sensible. I just wanted to quickly lose the quick gain iyswim and then do something more sensible and sustainable.

OP’s posts: |
ragingmentalist Fri 05-Jul-19 12:18:44

MFP. Work out your numbers & stick to it with a balanced diet of everything.

You want a quick fix? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, not going to happen.

Unless you resort to licking toilet bowls and give yourself a good dose of dysentery.

growlingbear Fri 05-Jul-19 09:05:30

Just climbed onto the scales to discover I'm half a stone heavier than I was two weeks ago! Not sure how as I've been walking an average of 10k per day, doing body combat once a week and another (less intensive) sport once a week. We've been away from home so eating out a lot and had several family celebrations in a row (alcohol!)
I'm already overweight and am useless at dieting (I never even try) but this has shocked me, So far today I've had a black coffee. Can anyone advise a diet program to follow. I love all veg and fruit so could happily do a raw cleanse sort of thing more easily than a fat and protein based keto but am willing to try whatever will kick start my metabolism best. I want to lose that new weight asap and then keep going to get down to a healthy BMI.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in