Talk

Advanced search

Tastiest meal replacement diet plan?

(7 Posts)
Jungfraujoch Tue 21-May-19 09:24:18

I know it’s not ideal but I need a kickstart for a wedding in 3 weeks! Was thinking Slimfast but any others out there?

OP’s posts: |
makingmiracles Tue 21-May-19 09:30:25

I use exante, similar to Cambridge but cheaper, there’s also slim and save I think it’s called. I like exante products, good range of savoury meals, shakes, puddings, snacks and bars. My faves are lemon pancakes, choc caramel crunch bars and mint choc cookies, I like most of the shakes except honeycomb, banana, white choc and raspberry.
If you visit their site most of the time there are offers to make the plan cheaper eg pick50 for 45 products, especially good if your getting the bars as they are more expensive than the shakes.

makingmiracles Tue 21-May-19 09:31:29

Sorry wrote that wrong, pick50 for 50 products for £45 for example

Jungfraujoch Tue 21-May-19 09:50:41

Thanks makingmiracles I’ll check out Exante.

OP’s posts: |
riotlady Tue 21-May-19 12:01:02

I was gonna say exante too, it all tastes vaguely salty but it’s not too bad

ivykaty44 Wed 22-May-19 07:11:44

I used joylent- you mail order. I replaced water with cold real brewed black coffee. It was liked thick coffee and vanilla shake

TrueFriendsStabYouInTheFront Wed 22-May-19 12:32:42

I use USN diet fuel as my meal replacement. It works out a lot cheaper than all the prepacked stuff and less waste environmentally.

The protein content is higher and the sugar content is drastically lower than a great deal of the marketed VLCDs but it is still a complete meal. As an example, exante contains roughly 17g of carbs per shake, almost entirely made up of sugar. USN contains roughly the same carbs per shake, but only 2g from sugar.

You can get 2kg tubs from amazon for around £25

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in