Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

diet pills

(12 Posts)
hattiejacques Fri 13-Jul-07 17:30:48

Anyone tried them or had any success with them?

ktmoomookimono Fri 13-Jul-07 17:38:54

im on xenical and lost 11lb in 5 weeks

hattiejacques Fri 13-Jul-07 17:44:31

was that without really trying?

ktmoomookimono Fri 13-Jul-07 17:53:28

well i have to stick to a low fat diet no food over 5 gramres of fat per 100g and no more that 12 grames of fat per meal sounds worse than it is

hattiejacques Fri 13-Jul-07 17:58:41

Does that mean you'd have lost weight anyway or do you think it's speeded things up? Have you ever tried anything else. I mean slimming pills wise. There's so many about and they all claim to be effective. When you feel desperate it seems like a solution but I don't want to waste my money or risk my health

ktmoomookimono Fri 13-Jul-07 18:02:29

my pills are from the doctor they have side affects if you dont stick to the diet like loose bowels and wind bit if u stick to the diet theese dont happen . the pills take a third of the fat out of the food you eat . i lost 3 stone last time i was on them then went on holiday and slipped back to my old piggy ways

hattiejacques Fri 13-Jul-07 18:06:10

Thet's how much I need to lose. How long did it take you?

luckylady74 Fri 13-Jul-07 18:06:36

what slimming pills are about hattiejaques? i've not looked, but the only thing that crossed my radar are those naff adverts for adios - isn't evrything else illegal becuase it's amphetamines (which do kill appetite completely, but send you mental]. is xenical prescibed by the doctor kt - and was your diet a lot worse before? speaking as an interested fattie of course!

ktmoomookimono Fri 13-Jul-07 18:07:53

lost 3 stone 5 mths ,,,,,, this tme 11lbs in 5r weeks so far

ktmoomookimono Fri 13-Jul-07 18:08:59

xenical from the doctors my eating before was horrid i was a piggy

hattiejacques Fri 13-Jul-07 18:15:58

I know there are herbal pills which either contain caffeine or guarana and claim to work. Then there's hoodia derived from a rare plant source which claims to induce a feeling of fullness. There's loads out there. Also Zotrim is supposed to be scientifically proven to help or so the bloke in Holland and Barrett reckons

ktmoomookimono Fri 13-Jul-07 18:57:20

have tried herbal ones and didnt work for me this was my last resort

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now