Red Tea Detox

(2 Posts)
dad200 Thu 28-Feb-19 08:13:49

Hi everyone,

I'm a new dad and though this new chapter in my life has been very rewarding, the late and sleepless nights have presented me with some weight difficulties. A friend recommended this product to me and I begin later this week.

lifediet.org.uk/the-red-tea-detox

I was curious to see if anyone else has used this product and seen positive result? Check out the article, Ill keep you all posted on my results...

If anyone else has any incite, id be happy to discuss...

Nick

OP’s posts: |
ragingmentalist Thu 28-Feb-19 15:08:15

Save you the effort, it's bollocks.

The concept of losing weight is simple, eat less than you need to function (calorie deficit) and unless you have a medical condition that totally screws up you metabolism or hormones, you will lose weight.

Every diet works on this principle. Hell you could do a new diet called the McDonalds Diet. As long as you were in calorie deficit every day (although not easy with a McDonalds!) you would still lose weight. You wouldn't be very healthy mind, but you would weigh less.

Track what you eat, work out what your TDEE is, aim for 500 calories less, every day & it will happen. And you don't have to drink some wanky, pretencious, overpriced ditchwater.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in