Talk

Advanced search

LOSING WEIGHT after PREGNACY

(15 Posts)
AlyeNovak Sat 19-Jan-19 22:37:53

Hey, I weigh 20 lbs more after pregnancy. Some special tips for me how to lose weight?
B regrads

OP’s posts: |
Blondie1984 Sun 20-Jan-19 01:51:02

Take it slowly
Make sure you eat enough protein as it will keep you full
Don't go on any crash diets

Cailinnua Sun 20-Jan-19 09:40:38

Please don’t put yourself under pressure. As long as you are not overeating your body will get back to normal, eventually.

MercuryRising Sun 20-Jan-19 11:31:12

Hi AlyeNovak I am also looking to lose weight after having dc4 11 weeks ago. Today is day 1 for me. I have set up the pedometer on ky phone and intend to build up the number of steps I do over the coming weeks. I am also going to cut out the biscuits and cakes I have been eating by the packet whilst establishing breastfeeding. My plan isn't to do anything drastic but to begin focussing on healthy eating and being more active. I am 10 pounds heavier than I was at 12 weeks pg but I am looking to lose about 3 stone in total.

How old is your little one? I do agree with pp that there is no need to panic about weight gain in pregnancy but I also know eating sensibly and being active helps me feel good about myself. Is there a form of exercise you particularly enjoy?

BabyNameDilemma Sun 20-Jan-19 11:34:12

How old is your baby? Are you breastfeeding? I found (most of) the weight fell off easily while I was breastfeeding.

AlyeNovak Sun 20-Jan-19 18:41:41

6 months. During this time I'm breastfeeding all the time, but I dropped 1 lbs in total. Since I did not lose weight myself, diet/supplements will probably be necessary I think

AlyeNovak Mon 21-Jan-19 18:03:45

Belly is not thick after pregnancy anymore, but I took on weight and did not dropped it.
Since yesterday I have decided to weight loss supplements and we will see how it will be.

AlyeNovak Wed 23-Jan-19 16:46:01

I pound less for today

MercuryRising Wed 23-Jan-19 21:03:15

Well done!

AlyeNovak Thu 24-Jan-19 14:47:45

Noticed another 1 pound less for today

AlyeNovak Fri 25-Jan-19 21:27:16

Today is another pound less
hmm such losing weight is normal fluctuation in relation to the water level in the body, isn't it?
I've had it so often, but this time it's so ... different. I feel much better and healthier. I think those lbs that I lost, it the fat

AlyeNovak Tue 29-Jan-19 20:44:29

5 lbs lost in these days!

paynepain69 Thu 31-Jan-19 13:01:35

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

AlyeNovak Thu 31-Jan-19 19:34:54

No, I did not. I used method by arranging special diet with a little exercise. My method guaranted me to lose 1 pound in 72 hours, but I managed to lose 10 lbs so far!!
It is described in free ebook, so you can take a look by ordering it on your mail here: bit.ly/2A6i1FO

AlyeNovak Wed 06-Feb-19 22:03:12

8 lbs lost in this week.
I have lost 18 lbs so far and keep going

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in