Talk

Advanced search

When did you realise you was fat fat?

(7 Posts)
tistheseasonn Fri 07-Dec-18 09:35:56

DS accidentally recorded me cleaning the kitchen this morning before I took him to nursery and OMG I look like the hulk the green knitted jumper probably doesn't help😂

But my god!! I've decided today I'm going to do something I've done a heathy food shop and joined pure gym all since seeing that video!!

Did anyone else have a moment like this where it made them realise?

RedPandaMama Fri 07-Dec-18 09:40:13

Me!

I've always been bigger but carried it pretty well as I'm tall and well balanced (big boobs and bum, smallish waist and ok legs) but since having DD and naively expecting the weight to just fall off as I was breastfeeding (ha!) I'm heavier than ever and my work suit is a size 18. I am trying to change it but finding it so hard. Every time someone takes a picture of me I think 'oh god that can't be me' because I look absolutely huge.

FiveShelties Fri 07-Dec-18 09:40:26

My husband said 'you used to look fantastic in jeans'!

I could not even fit in my jeans when he said it.

IBSworriescanitbe Fri 07-Dec-18 09:43:27

What a horrible comment for your husband to make @FiveShelties, I hope he looks like Brad Pitt if he is making those comments.

JakeBallardswife Fri 07-Dec-18 09:43:57

Seeing a friend a few weeks ago and when I saw her she commented how large I was, I hadn’t seen her for 12 years.

I joined SW & have now lost 11.5 lbs, lots left to lose but feeling motivated.

tistheseasonn Fri 07-Dec-18 09:46:24

@FiveShelties how rude!

@RedPandaMama im the same big boobs but I have really skinny twig legs but my top half is huge.

I blame the celebrations and baileys they are my worst enemy!

FiveShelties Fri 07-Dec-18 09:53:11

No he was not being mean, I should have given context. We were going away for a week-end and I was faffing around packing or looking for something which would fit. He had not seen me in jeans for ages and said - you used to etc etc!

He was right and I lost 3.5 stone!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: