Advanced search

Chub Rub pants/shorts- any suggestions?

(5 Posts)
Blushah Wed 11-Jul-18 20:36:43

Have NC cos unfortunately I have a MN stalker!

I am a 16/18 with chub rub on my inner thighs.

Can anyone recommend some 'bike short' shaped undies (not lycra shorts!) which aren't knee length (my chub rub extends over 3 inches, not my entire inner thigh, groin to knee!), maybe even with a cotton gusset?

I want to wear a dress or two over this summer! The image is sort of what I'm looking for (but UK based!).

Any ideas welcome!

OP’s posts: |
Betty74 Wed 11-Jul-18 21:07:47

You can now actually get bands for this!
Wearing shorts get me more arse sweat than I wanted but the bands are perfect, I can’t tell ya where they are from the because my sister bought them for me but I have actually seen some advertised! Xx

PalePinkSwan Wed 11-Jul-18 21:08:46

Have you tried glide? You just put it on like a deodorant and it stops your thighs sticking/rubbing together. Much cooler than wearing shorts.

IvorHughJarrs Wed 11-Jul-18 21:11:09

I think the bands @Betty74 mentioned are called bandelettes and come from Amazon

You can get comfort shorts from Evans or Yours

SmellyNelly2018 Wed 11-Jul-18 22:28:03

Sloggi do some they look like skin tone bloomers but they absolutely help keep you cool, with sweating and chaffing.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in