Talk

Advanced search

Exante

(6 Posts)
Enneirda Mon 02-Jul-18 13:10:25

Anyone else doing this? Day 3 5lbs lost (although probably water)..and the food isn't great sad has anyone had this work?

OP’s posts: |
terfinginthevoid Mon 02-Jul-18 13:29:02

Hi Enneirda,
I am on day 6 of the 800 calorie plan. So far I'm finding it great. I eat two boiled eggs for breakfast, then three shakes spread throughout the day, and I find I haven't really felt hungry at all.
I have 1-2 stone to lose, so am planning to do 800 calories for four weeks only, then do 5:2.
I'm not sure what I've lost so far as my scales are rubbish, and my weight often seems to go up and down about half a stone on them, but I am weighing about 1lb less than my normal lowest weight.
I really like the coconut and the caramel latte shakes, think the chocolate ones are a bit meh, but haven't found any of them actually disgusting. I tried the Cambridge Diet years ago, this seems light years more palatable.

MinniesAndMickeysNeedCounting Mon 02-Jul-18 14:28:58

I'm doing it. Three and a half weeks in now, lost 17lb so far, getting on well with most of the products but some of the meals are not good.
Good luck with it.
If you're interested there's a vlcd support thread in this section, we're not all on exante but doing various vlcd's.

Enneirda Tue 03-Jul-18 10:23:04

Thank guys' I will have a look for the thread. I've swapped the morning for 2 eggs and the evening for slimming world meal with carbs removed. I then have a shake for lunch. It's totalling about 650kcals so I'm still around the TS mark. Will just have to take a multivitamin! I've lost another lb so it must be working which helps! Thanks again! Good luck to you guys smile

MinniesAndMickeysNeedCounting Tue 03-Jul-18 10:50:09

Don't know how to link but the threads called 10 week vlcd

Enneirda Tue 03-Jul-18 11:22:36

Thank you!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in