Has anyone done Scottish Slimmers?

(2 Posts)
Hamandcheesebaguette Mon 18-Jun-18 18:32:10

Tell me about it please smile

I lost 3 stone on slimming world last year, however 10 pounds has crept back on because I am a greedy cowbag.

I like slimming world because I still ate whatever I wanted mostly just in moderation and with some recipe tweaks. It was a lot of cooking and quite expensive though. Is Scottish Skimmers similar? Has anyone enjoyed it?

I would just do Slimming World again but DP is doing the Body Coach 90 day plan and I'm lucky if I can get into the kitchen for long enough to make a slice of toast. And he seems to use every single utensil in the BLOODY place

OP’s posts: |
Peppersandrice Mon 18-Jun-18 22:42:36

I’ve done that in the past and did really well. I’m not a big fan of cooking and I liked the fact they have loads of options in the PEP book with a mix of cooking and oven food! Eg fish from Birdseye etc. The checks were very easy to count and you can save them up for a treat at the end of the week.
I’m on Jane Plan just now because I want to o lose weight fast for my holiday in September, but intend to follow Scottish slimmers guide when I get back for the long term. I still have the books and find that one of the easier ones. My hairdresser lost about 6 stone on it and has kept it off for about 10 years!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in