Slim & Save vs Cambridge- advice please!

(7 Posts)
rcat Fri 25-May-18 19:15:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

OP’s posts: |
firstworldproblems2018 Tue 29-May-18 13:52:15

Not slim and save, but I have just started Exante today- I’ve previously done Cambridge but also can’t find a new consultant. First shake was absolutely fine. V similar to Cambridge. Prices are reasonable and loads of offer codes around.

JoeElliotsMullet Thu 31-May-18 13:15:18

I haven't ever tried Cambridge but I do use Slim & Save, I like a lot of their products and there is a wide range to choose from so you can pick and choose and try different flavours.
I like:
Lemon Yoghurt Shake
Vanilla/Choc/Strawberry shake
Vanilla Ice Cream shake
Carrot Cake shake
Blueberry Shake
Toffee shake
I love all the bars except the mint chocolate one but that's because mint chocolate shouldn't be allowed full stop.
Pasta carbonara
Spag bol
Burger mix
Chocolate brownie mix
Potato hotpot
Er... there are more but I can't think of them.

I wouldn't go anywhere else, I think Slim & Save is awesome
Disclaimer: I don't work for Slim & Save grin

LovingLola Thu 31-May-18 13:17:42

it sounds shite. On what planet is a chocolate brownie mix considered 'diet' food.

Lanaa Thu 31-May-18 13:21:20

I've done both. Slim and save is really similar in taste to Cambridge, their selection is better and they are much much cheaper especially if you buy a large selection pack.

Tbh both diets aren't great. You will completely fuck up your metabolism and relationship with food. The second you start to eat normally you'll put all the weight on you lost and more. Good for a quick fix but not great or sustainable long term.

Rainydaydog Thu 31-May-18 13:24:53

S&S dont have consultants but have good online support groups.

nahmed123 Wed 11-Mar-20 09:31:30

Hey so I have done cambridge for so long on and off and could not stick to it. Shakes are ok but you get so bored of the same flavours. I have now started slim and save and it's amazing shakes taste lovley and you dont get bored because everyday it's a different shake, bars are also great. In 3 days I have lost 4lbs already and find it very easy to stick to.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in