Keto and Dry for April

(5 Posts)
faireemuff Tue 27-Mar-18 02:11:28

Feeling really crap about myself lately. Never been as big sad I'm gonna set myself the challenge of my sugar or alcohol in April.

Thinking attempting to get into keto, I did it before my wedding 5 years ago for a few months and felt great.

Would anyone like to keep me company for support? I often have these great ideas and thinking if I had one or two of you to do it with me it would keep me focused.

I have about 20 pds to loose! I've never been as big

OP’s posts: |
Aria2015 Wed 28-Mar-18 14:47:19

What is keto? I'm doing a dry April too and was going to cut down on carbs and do the 5:2 again (I've done it before and it helps me lose).

ImMissHannigan Sat 31-Mar-18 21:11:30

I'm going to do 30 days from Tuesday on Keto with no alcohol and no chocolate. I've never done it before but I've tried everything and it's just not working. I've never been so big and uncomfortable. I have 2 stone to lose. I've also ordered a freezing belt (look them up) so I'm going to commit 30 days to that at the same time. So some support on here will be great to keep me on track. smile

Aria2015 Sun 01-Apr-18 10:21:31

What is keto exactly? I seem to read different things? What would say a typical day look like food wise? I was at a healthy bni but I've put on 10 since Christmas and want to lose them. Quick, could I do not in a month following keto?

Strongbeatsskinny Sun 01-Apr-18 16:32:10

Fat freezing belt don’t waste your time and money on this stupid item. Diet and exercise with proper nutrition you’ll drop body fat and loose weight. Please don’t buy into the gimmicks that don’t work regardless of the reviews and pictures that are probably stolen off Instagram.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in