Talk

Advanced search

Calling fellow chubsters

(10 Posts)
jellybumbum Sat 24-Mar-18 07:39:14

Anyone up for losing the chub?

I hate myself right now, I'm disgusted at what looks back at me from the mirror. In fact I no longer recognise myself and I get such a shock when I catch sight of myself in shop windows.

Last night I was telling my son how I had a scratch on my chin and he asked 'which one'. Yes I have two chins now!

I need my chubby hand held and a kick up my chubby arse.

I am 5ft 4 and probably weigh around 11.9. I'm just off to weigh myself so I will report back with my exact weight. A good 2.5 stones need to go.

Please say you will join me. Strength in numbers and all.

OP’s posts: |
HelpNeededDWP Sat 24-Mar-18 07:45:27

I'm 5'4 And you're at my goal weight biscuit

jellybumbum Sat 24-Mar-18 07:48:40

A biscuit is not helpful grin

jaimebravo Sat 24-Mar-18 07:55:02

I want to join, i am fed up of looking fat. I am around 10 1/2 stone at 5'2. I have a really petite frame so i look even fattersad
Its got to the stage now that I hate shopping and i am stuck in the same crap clothes(mind you i have a good bit of extra money!). I was thinking of the no s diet or something similar sugar is where my problems lie.

jellybumbum Sat 24-Mar-18 07:59:56

Morning Jaime

It's sugar for me too. I eat so much chocolate every day. It costs a fortune. I am addicted.

I no longer bother with clothes shopping as nothing looks right clinging onto my fatness. I just love in the same old jeans and baggy tops. I have seriously had enough.

ItWentInMyEye Sat 24-Mar-18 08:01:33

I need to lose several stones! I'm 5'11 but 15 stone. I carry it mostly round my tummy which makes clothes hard to find that don't make me look pregnant!

jellybumbum Sat 24-Mar-18 08:04:46

welcome It.

Today is the day when the weight loss starts.

Thing is we can achieve this for free, no medication or surgery required. grin

DownToTheRiver818 Sat 24-Mar-18 08:05:27

Oh I’m almost the same as you! 5ft 4 & around 11st4lb. This time 2 years ago I was 8st 4lb. Ideally i’d like to be 9st by summer but snacking is my downfall.

jellybumbum Sat 24-Mar-18 08:12:40

Down I too have a goal weight of 9 stone. I am so fed up with trying to hide my fat with baggy clothes. I am dreading summer as I won't be able to have my baggy cardi comfort blanket.

I snack all the time and I mean All the time. Always sweet food.

jaimebravo Sat 24-Mar-18 08:30:35

I find that i am quite good at not snacking if I don't have any sugar at all, I just don't feel like it.
My ds will give me a jelly or a bite of chocolate and thats it i will be eating for the day, it's absolutely ridiculous.
I am dreading easter, when the house will be filled with eggs and chocolate. It is like the sugar triggers a "must keep eating" thing in my body.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in