Talk

Advanced search

First day of my Keto diet, anyone else?

(4 Posts)
BarryChuckle Mon 12-Mar-18 14:01:11

I quit smoking in October and have managed to gain two stone which isn’t shifting with just watching what I eat and exercising.

So decided to give the Keto diet ago, it’s all new to me and I’m learning as I go along.

Here’s what I have eaten so far today:

Breakfast: scrambled eggs with coffee, minus my usual sugar

Lunch: Tuna with chopped tomatoes, cucumber, pepper with a mayo, lemon and Dijon mustard sauce on rocket and spinach

I’m on my 2nd coffee of the day and starting to crave something sweet!

Strongbeatsskinny Tue 13-Mar-18 11:49:34

Add in some fats like 5g of coconut oil on the eggs with the lunch add an avocado or perhaps about 40g of cashew nuts or seeds eg sunflower or pumpkin.

BarryChuckle Tue 13-Mar-18 20:54:46

Thanks for the feedback.

I’ve picked up some avacados and almonds today and will try coconut oil with my eggs in the morning.

I’ve found today a lot easier and had less cravings for sugar and I’ve lost 2lb which is a bonus.

Strongbeatsskinny Tue 13-Mar-18 21:35:56

Tomorrow might be harder keep drinking water and if you need something sweet 100g of blueberrys. The fats will help keep you feeling fuller for longer just do not have many as too many will be far more calories than you think so weigh them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: