Talk

Advanced search

Will gym help my loose jelly belly?

(9 Posts)
dowhatyoufeelnow Sun 11-Feb-18 11:35:40

Nearly 5 months postpartum with baby no.3, I'm finding it difficult to lose weight and it's getting me down.

Will going to gym 2-4 nights a week help tone my jelly belly? Has anyone had any success with this area?

dowhatyoufeelnow Sun 11-Feb-18 11:38:22

That title!! Me and lose.

eurochick Sun 11-Feb-18 11:42:04

Yes it will help you tone up.

BIWI Sun 11-Feb-18 11:42:06

It should help you tone but not necessarily lose weight. Exercise can't out-run diet!

dowhatyoufeelnow Sun 11-Feb-18 11:57:06

I have began with healthy eating, calorie counting but struggling to lose the extra fat at hips and stomach, I suffer stomach issues and bloating which doesn't help.

I was just checking to see if I will ever be able to shift my saggy stomach or best saving for a tummy tuck 😰

Babyg1995 Sun 11-Feb-18 14:29:26

Ive got the same problem but I've lost Alot on my first week doing a meal replacement plan and very very low carb not been bloated at all but I have loose skin on my tummy been doing lower ab exercises and using a firming cream so will see if that helps if not surgery might be the only answer.

Bluntness100 Sun 11-Feb-18 14:33:18

The gym will help you tone up, yes, but it will be diet which makes the most difference to weight loss.

MikeUniformMike Sun 11-Feb-18 14:36:11

'my loose jelly belly' is fine.
You don't have to go to the gym to tone it. Pilates and toning exercises will help. Running, walking a lot etc will help too.

MrsJoshDun Sun 11-Feb-18 14:37:53

Any sort of core conditioning or abs class will help. My obliques are looking good since I started core conditioning and My tummy is improving.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: