Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried bootcamp fitness classes?

(3 Posts)
goldengate242 Sat 10-Feb-18 19:41:52

I use this website to book my yoga classes but they've got a promo on where you get 2 free weeks of British Military Fitness classes when you sign up and you can sign up as many times as you'd like!. I thought I'd give it a go cause I'm always up for something free and I quite like the idea of not being able to make any excuses and just exercise really hard for an hour. The class seems really fun and not mean or intense.. this is the one I'm looking at www.gosweat.com/session/british-military-fitness-133?_ga=2.12739121.760996149.1518291535-302603876.1518291535

Anyone have any experiences with bootcamp classes? I'm not in great shape but this seems like a good motivator! Does this look like a good class? I like the other classes I've booked on the website before.

Thanks! xx

ArkAtEee Sun 11-Feb-18 19:53:03

Yes I've been doing bootcamp for a year. I have tried BMF but it's not my usual one. It got me really fit. The BMF class I went to was hard work but supportive, as long as you were trying hard you could work at your own level.

Murphystrikeback Sun 11-Feb-18 20:06:17

I’ve been doing BMF on and off for a few years, consistently for the last 2 and I love it. It’s tough (there are 3 ability levels and workouts are given accordingly) but it’s great fun and gets you fit very quickly. Combined with a good diet it helps me lose weight and tone up quite easily.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now