No S diet accountability!

(5 Posts)
blackcoffeeredwine Thu 01-Feb-18 15:05:23

Anyone else doing the no S diet? Going to start it tomorrow, ex SW here and need to overhaul my habits for life rather than following a plan to the letter.
Will post weigh ins every week and food diaries to start with (even if I am just talking to myself!)

OP’s posts: |
DerelictWreck Thu 01-Feb-18 15:08:06

I'm not doing no S, I'm doing Body Coach at the moment but will happily support you and hold you accountable!

blackcoffeeredwine Thu 01-Feb-18 15:12:55

Awesome, I have all Joe Wicks books and will be basing a lot of my meals around his recipes because they keep me full until the next one!

blackcoffeeredwine Fri 02-Feb-18 13:41:27

Weighed in this morning at 13 stone 3... 3 pounds heavier than I was at full term of pregnancy! Will post food diaries at the end of every week so I can look back where I can I live and see if my patterns are getting healthier... this really sounds like the diet I need!

DerelictWreck Fri 02-Feb-18 20:17:46

Well done on being brave and doing the weigh in! Not sure if this is your thing, but with your food diary could you write a sentence each day about what's been good? Like 'drank 3lts water' or 'never felt hungry' or something? Really good to look back on when you're having a hard day and want to give up - reminds you that it isn't always bad, sometimes you can enjoy the diet!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in