Talk

Advanced search

Anyone fancy an accountability buddy?

(3 Posts)
HettyB Mon 30-Oct-17 12:51:19

I’m almost a month post-partum (dc2) and the weight just isn’t shifting like it did with dc1 - it fell off last time but this time around I lost just over a stone straight away and have stuck where I am since then!

I’m not doing very well at eating healthily by myself - I get hungry/bored and eat whatever I can get my hands on. I need someone (or more than one person!) to help me stay on track!

I’ve got 17lb to lose to get back to pre-pregnancy weight (but I got pregnant just after Christmas, so was carrying some extra weight), and 23lb to lose to get back to my ‘normal’ weight.

Does anyone fancy buddying up to help each other stay on track?

MancMum01 Wed 01-Nov-17 13:20:08

Hi I can do this as we have the same amount of weight to lose - only difference is my babies are off to university so I want to get rid of "their" fat before they leave!!

MaryM17 Thu 02-Nov-17 21:53:06

This is a great idea! I'm in a similar situation, I have a 3 month old baby and the weight is definitely staying on this time! I need to lose 6lbs to get to pre-pregnancy weight and 24lbs to get to my 'good' weight- I put weight on before getting pregnant so ideally want to get down to the good weight! None of my trousers fit still so need to do something!

I'm a massive snacker, eating quite a lot at mealtimes and eating way too much chocolate - an accountability group would be fab to keep me on the straight and narrow! Thinking of doing a healthy food shop and starting monday? One last weekend of binging on chocolate before being good!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now