Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone thinking about the 30 Day Shred?

(3 Posts)
Gemi33 Sun 15-Oct-17 19:15:48

Hi everyone,

Over the last few months I put on a lot of weight and I'm desperate to get healthier and lose weight. I was thinking about trying this DVD to give me a bit of a boost - I've tried it before but never got past level 1 - is there anyone else who would be interested in sticking with it for 30 days?

xx

MaltbyMaeve Sun 15-Oct-17 19:48:00

Yes me! I'm returning to work after mat leave in 30 days and am bigger than ever so I've been thinking about doing the shred. Would be great to have some company!

Gemi33 Sun 15-Oct-17 20:06:59

I'm rubbish and give up way too easily. Maybe 'reporting' in to someone might make me do it! I'm feeling so miserable, I've put on lots of weight this year partly due to illness, I'm huge and look horrible sad I've started and given up endless diets. I'm going on holiday in exactly 7 weeks and now feel like it's too late to make much of a difference, I'm gutted. I thought if I was really strict with food and did the shred it might at least make some difference,

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now