Talk

Advanced search

Just did first day of 30 day shred

(7 Posts)
SkeletonSkins Sun 23-Jul-17 12:38:30

My god. Please tell me it's normal to struggle with all the reps at first?? The cardio and abs I could just about manage (felt like I was dying but still) but the legs bits, my legs just feel so weak!! Will I get there? I feel so guilty that a few times I missed some out.

Is anyone else doing it at the minute?

OP’s posts: |
Charliebong Sun 23-Jul-17 19:16:18

Well done for getting started...I just keeping him money about it!

I've completed it a couple of times and yes, honestly it does get easier surprisingly quickly.

Am going to find my dvd out and will join you smile

Charliebong Sun 23-Jul-17 19:17:16

Aghhh auto correct !!! "I just keep thinking about it!!"

WetDogLovesHubert Sun 23-Jul-17 21:28:07

Around day 4/5 it suddenly got a lot easier for me, and I was doing it daily. Don't let it put you off. The DVD ends up being very inspiring and good for your self esteem because you get stronger quite quickly. Good luck with it!

SkeletonSkins Sun 23-Jul-17 22:41:54

Thanks guys, I'll keep it up! My legs aren't particularly achey but they just feel really wobbly! Stairs are interesting...

SkeletonSkins Mon 24-Jul-17 10:48:49

Omg my legs RIP 😭

Not sure what to do today - I've got quite an intense exercise class booked in tonight and I'm already in seriously leg pain! Not sure whether to try doing the shred as well or leave it until tomorrow as I'm already wondering how I'm going to manage this class!

HeffalumpsnWoozles Mon 24-Jul-17 10:52:10

Haha I felt exactly the same after day one, by day 3 I was fine though. I would do one or the other but not both or you might not be able to move in the morning grin

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in