Talk

Advanced search

GREEN TEA - is your ARSE supposed to FALL OUT?!?

(35 Posts)
LaurieFairyCake Thu 06-Jul-17 15:03:12

Thanks to some amazing weight loss story of some woman who lost 8 stone I thought I'd drink some green tea

My arse has fallen out and I've only had one cup hmm

I've just made a second (she drank litres of the stuff) - will it stop ???

Who else drinks green tea?

MavisFlumpTheFairy Thu 06-Jul-17 15:06:12

😃😳😃😱
Clearly she was full of sh1t, 8 stone of it op!
Do please keep drinking it and report back.

TheFairyCaravan Thu 06-Jul-17 15:07:25

I drink green tea all the time. My arse hasn't fallen out, yet.

LaurieFairyCake Thu 06-Jul-17 15:08:27

Which brand are you drinking Fairy?

NomDePlumeReloaded Thu 06-Jul-17 15:09:17

It triggers my migraines something chronic.

Is the potential weight loss from an anecdotal article that sounds too good to be true (and is therefore probably bolleaux) worth diarrhoea and the potential side effects of that (physical and social)?

FoofFighter Thu 06-Jul-17 15:09:43

Drink it daily
<checks arse>
Nope am fine grin

Coincidence for you maybe?

TheFairyCaravan Thu 06-Jul-17 15:11:59

I don't tend to stick to any particular brand, although Twinings Cherry Bakewell and their Salted Caramel are my favourites.

LaurieFairyCake Thu 06-Jul-17 15:13:08

The only change is the tea, my arse is always normal (I go as soon as I get up in the morning and that's it)

I drank the tea at lunchtime and then went to the loo, and then again two hours later.

I also feel weirdly energetic - I NEVER feel energetic. Does it give you energy?

MrsMooks Thu 06-Jul-17 15:33:52

oooo...i saw the same article and have had a few cups since and my arse has too fallen out!

I hadn't connected the two!

I had a cup after lunch and within an hour was on the loo...

LaurieFairyCake Thu 06-Jul-17 15:34:58

'Glad' hmm it's not just me!

Maybe we will get used to it ?

Greaterthanthesumoftheparts Thu 06-Jul-17 15:35:55

Green tea has LOADS of caffeine. That would explain the buzzing and also probably the arse falling out.

CremeFresh Thu 06-Jul-17 15:37:51

It's not Fitne is it ? <shudders at the memory>

LaurieFairyCake Thu 06-Jul-17 16:21:35

No it's dandelion tea company - has toasted rice kernels in it too

BlackAmericanoNoSugar Thu 06-Jul-17 16:25:46

I love green tea, I only drink one brand though (Clearspring) as that's the one that I like best. I've never had an arse problem with it. It does have caffeine, but less than regular tea or coffee (which I also drink a lot of).

Eolian Thu 06-Jul-17 16:26:26

Green tea is lower in caffeine than black tea and much lower than coffee, so I doubt it's the caffeine unless you're not used to having caffeine at all. I drink green tea quite a lot. I don't think it has any effect on my weight, and my arse has never remotely fallen out. grin

MargotLovedTom1 Thu 06-Jul-17 16:28:52

I'm bunged up so I could do with a bit of arse falling out-ness. I may have to have a trip to Asda.

And can you seriously get Cherry Bakewell green tea?!

Eolian Thu 06-Jul-17 16:30:10

I've never heard of dandelion tea company. But if your green tea does in fact have dandelions in it (rather than just tea), a quick google shows that dandelions are commonly used as a laxative...

LaurieFairyCake Thu 06-Jul-17 16:35:29

Sorry Eolian I meant Dragonfly (god knows where I got dandelion from!)

It's this one. I have no problem with caffeine, I drink a triple espresso in the morning with a little hot water and then no more apart from normal tea.

Maybe it's the antioxidants and my body is getting rid of them

ohhhhhshit Thu 06-Jul-17 19:11:08

I love green tea. I drink the Pukka Supreme Matcha one.

Doesn't make me shit through the eye of a needle, but if something is brewing a big cup can help it along grin

Ollivander84 Thu 06-Jul-17 19:15:48

Margot - yes. I'm drinking the fudge melts one!

yumyumpoppycat Thu 06-Jul-17 19:16:06

Maybe dragonfly brand is more kwality than twinings and that's what caused the arse event? I normally would have twinings and no probs, but equally it doesn't cause me to lose 8 stone so maybe the shits are a sign it is potent and working? {adds gragonfly tea to shopping list}

gaggiagirl Thu 06-Jul-17 19:18:53

Is this the same as slim tea or what ever it's called from Holland and Barrett?

DancesWithOtters Thu 06-Jul-17 19:19:00

It's not bootea is it?

Bloody hell. I had to call in sick after drinking that. I was pissing out of my arse.

isupposeitsverynice Thu 06-Jul-17 19:23:19

My mum swears green tea keeps you regular. I do drink it sometimes though and never really noticed it. Dragonfly make lovely teas - my favourite was the spiced rooibos but all my local shops stopped selling it.

Eolian Thu 06-Jul-17 19:23:53

Maybe it's the toasted brown rice?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now