Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone starting Cambridge diet tomorrow or this week?

(8 Posts)
karenbennett18 Sun 18-Jun-17 19:02:47

Hello, I'm not on Facebook so thought I'd see if anyone on netmums is starting Cambridge diet tomorrow. I am looking forward to starting the journey but also a little bit apprehensive at the same time😬 The consultant was lovely. I have been a constant yo-yo dieter, I'm a ww gold member, lost 3 stone on lighter life and joined slimming last October. I have nearly 3 stone to lose 😢
I look forward to hearing from people In a similar situation 😃

Onedaylikethi5ayear Mon 19-Jun-17 08:16:46

Yes! Me! I lost almost 4 stone on Cambridge 2 years ago in readiness for getting pregnant. Pregnancy has ruined me, baby is now 8 months and I am ready to get back to feeling brilliant again. I'm seeing my consultant on Wednesday and hope to be starting step 2 on Thursday. Would love some buddies online.

I've done lots of diets but I found Cambridge the best I have tried because there is no wriggle room, it's hard to cheat and the price focuses me.

I am utterly gutted to have gained weight whilst pregnant. I've gone from a size 12 to an 18 sad so excited to get started on CWP again!!!!

karenbennett18 Mon 19-Jun-17 08:55:33

Well I'm one shake down and I'm really excited, lay in bed this morning wishing I'd started earlier but hey ho. Think it's definitely a good week to start with it being so warm so hopefully get lots of water drunk 😃

karenbennett18 Tue 20-Jun-17 18:17:05

Good luck when you start tomorrow 😃 I've felt really tired today think it's a combination of lack of sleep because of the heat and a reduction in calories maybe? Just had a peanut crunch bar it's lovely. Day 2 nearly done yay

Onedaylikethi5ayear Wed 21-Jun-17 08:18:20

So excited to see my consultant today. The first three days are definitely the harder but after that last time I found it a breeze. Which step are you doing? The lemon bars are my fave. Oh, and shoving coffee in a chocolate shake. Last time I do the plan you could have a fair amount of milk and that has changed and I am feeling a bit distraught, my daily latte was my treat!

I just keep thinking about all the lovely clothes that are currently stored away because they don't fit. Eeek!

karenbennett18 Wed 21-Jun-17 09:54:01

Hi so good to hear from you 😃 Good luck Im sure you will do it because you have done it beforewhen hope for . Day 3 today for me 😃 Can't wait for day 5 hopefully the worst will be over! I have a vanilla shake in the morning with teaspoon coffee and hot water that's nice . Think you can still have a splash of milk. The peanut bar was lovely I'll try the lemon one next week. Going to try a smoothie tonight I'll let you know how it tastes 😃

karenbennett18 Thu 22-Jun-17 12:49:52

How did you get with your consultant yesterday? The smoothie is lovely I'm having another tonight. Day 4 still bit hungry so hope that passes soon

Onedaylikethi5ayear Sat 24-Jun-17 13:09:44

Hello, day 3 now. It's going well, I think... Just had the chicken tikka which was lovely. The Mac and cheese had a whiff of feet about it I thought, will not be ordering that again! The strawberry and apple bars are lovely though. Last time I was very much a soup and shake girl with the occasional bar thrown in, I was possibly a bit too adventurous when ordering this week.

How are you feeling now? I missed my friday night glass of red but otherwise coping well, have even been to the supermarket twice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now