Talk

Advanced search

Help

(5 Posts)
Bluepetal1 Wed 31-May-17 19:12:43

I was doing well with ww and I struggled last few days . Stupidly I weighed myself before class tonight and was up 3 lbs and it sent me on a downward spin so rather that going to class I sat and pigged out on horrible fattening rubbish and now I feel sick. Need to get back on track. Feel so disappointed in myself .

OwlinaTree Wed 31-May-17 19:46:18

You've had a blip. You haven't undone all your hard work.

Stop eating the junk now. Do you need to eat an evening meal still? If so, have a meal that you would normally have when following your plan. You will be back on track.

Tomorrow is a new day. Start again. Don't weigh yourself between classes. Put your scales in the loft /garage /mum's house so you are not tempted!

Losing weight is hard and it's a long game. You really will not have done too much damage with this one blip, as long as you put it behind you and get back on plan. Good luck!

Bluepetal1 Wed 31-May-17 22:20:23

Thanks Owlina . No I didn't need an evening meal as that was included in the junk food . I have had nothing since . I waterered the garden and regrouped . I'm all set for a new day tomorrow . Thanks though . It helped to spill all here

Bobbiepin Wed 31-May-17 22:45:36

If you drop your phone and it cracks do you stomp on it until it no longer works at all? No, you pick it up, feel bad for a bit and carry on. Same goes with weight loss. You had a bad day but don't let it ruin the work you have put in so far or the work you have left to do. Spend a little time tomorrow on self care and remind yourself of why you started. Good luck

Blondie1984 Thu 01-Jun-17 00:14:32

That is such a good way of looking at things Bobbiepin - must remember that for the future! Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now