Talk

Advanced search

Tankini???

(6 Posts)
sexymuthafunker Mon 29-May-17 11:16:08

A size 18 / 36FF and would love to find a supportive, flattering tankini.... am so fed up of one pieces! What do you recommend?

WeddingsAreStressful Mon 29-May-17 18:20:02

I have a tankini but not supprotive as I have a tiny chest. Just wanted to say they are fab!!! Much better than a one piece! So much easier to wear

sexymuthafunker Tue 30-May-17 09:28:12

I would like something with a long top - so i can pull it up whilst sunbathing and belly is flat and it won't ride up whilst I'm chasing kids about. I have found speedo sculpture one pieces to be the best at holding everything in whilst doing lengths - but their tankini's are not very pretty.... anyone out there have a flattering tankini suggestion???

richrd Tue 30-May-17 16:51:46

sorry but... what's this? haha

delilahbucket Tue 30-May-17 16:55:17

I am a 32h/30hh. I usually have Panache tankinis. I have bought from Bravissimo but also separates on eBay. This year I have got Free by Gotex halter neck tankinis from Bravissimo. What I really like is that I can undo the neck tie and still be supported, without the tan lines! I have also found them to be much easier to get in and out of without taking your eye out with an underwire!
Get the briefs that fold up over your tummy. My tankini tops always slide up when I swim as I nip in at the waist.
I go down a back size and up a cup size for a great fit.

sexymuthafunker Tue 30-May-17 19:31:36

Thanks Delilah smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now