Talk

Advanced search

Chucking in the slimming world towel

(7 Posts)
PlayOnWurtz Tue 25-Apr-17 16:10:24

It's giving me really disordered thoughts around food. I have OCD and I'm getting obsessive about what I eat and if it's not on plan then I'm simply not eating. This sucks. I need to lose weight in a way that doesn't mess with my mental health. Any "plan" I feel is going to cause the same issues.

Back to the drawing board

Tootsiepops Tue 25-Apr-17 16:13:09

I had to chuck it too. The leader's opening words were 'you can eat as much pasta as you want'. I'm a binge eater - it really, really wasn't a healthy thing for me to hear! I'm having CBT now to help me deal with my disordered thinking.

PlayOnWurtz Tue 25-Apr-17 16:22:06

Sorry to see you had similar issues tootsie I'm at a loss as to what to try next.

kalinkafoxtrot45 Tue 25-Apr-17 16:25:23

I'm doing Rebelfit. Look them up on Facebook - totally different approach, it might appeal to you.

kalinkafoxtrot45 Tue 25-Apr-17 16:26:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AristonAndOn Tue 25-Apr-17 20:56:25

I'm a binge eater and am having great success with the no S diet. You are not told what you can and can't eat at meals, so the restriction is less triggering for a binge. Have a look at our thread!

Sample1936 Thu 27-Apr-17 06:03:12

Op eating one or two meals a day works for me.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: