Talk

Advanced search

Chucking in the slimming world towel

(7 Posts)
PlayOnWurtz Tue 25-Apr-17 16:10:24

It's giving me really disordered thoughts around food. I have OCD and I'm getting obsessive about what I eat and if it's not on plan then I'm simply not eating. This sucks. I need to lose weight in a way that doesn't mess with my mental health. Any "plan" I feel is going to cause the same issues.

Back to the drawing board

Tootsiepops Tue 25-Apr-17 16:13:09

I had to chuck it too. The leader's opening words were 'you can eat as much pasta as you want'. I'm a binge eater - it really, really wasn't a healthy thing for me to hear! I'm having CBT now to help me deal with my disordered thinking.

PlayOnWurtz Tue 25-Apr-17 16:22:06

Sorry to see you had similar issues tootsie I'm at a loss as to what to try next.

kalinkafoxtrot45 Tue 25-Apr-17 16:25:23

I'm doing Rebelfit. Look them up on Facebook - totally different approach, it might appeal to you.

kalinkafoxtrot45 Tue 25-Apr-17 16:26:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AristonAndOn Tue 25-Apr-17 20:56:25

I'm a binge eater and am having great success with the no S diet. You are not told what you can and can't eat at meals, so the restriction is less triggering for a binge. Have a look at our thread!

Sample1936 Thu 27-Apr-17 06:03:12

Op eating one or two meals a day works for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now