Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for losing my baby weight

(7 Posts)
KeenToLearnMum Tue 25-Apr-17 14:29:00

Hi there,

I'm really keen to lose my baby weight but I don't want to take any time away from my baby in order to do so. I'd love it if there was a product to track steps, calories, distance etc that could connect to a pushchair. Does anyone know of any or does anyone agree that this would be helpful as a new mum?

M smile

Strongbeatsskinny Tue 25-Apr-17 15:40:21

You don't need a gadget that attaches to the Pram you need one that you can wear on your wrist. So a fit bit or an Apple Watch would good they don't track calories well the Apple Watch doesn't but you could use my fitness pal for that.

skyzumarubble Tue 25-Apr-17 16:08:58

I have a jawbone that connects to mfp but it doesn't track while you push a Pram or supermarket trolley. You can take it off and stick it in your pocket and it will. I think titbits are the same butte are some versions you can clip on to a bra or belt loop.

skyzumarubble Tue 25-Apr-17 16:11:10

You sound like you're toting a business idea by the way. Connecting to a pram would be pointless you need it to connect to you.

skyzumarubble Tue 25-Apr-17 16:11:10

You sound like you're toting a business idea by the way. Connecting to a pram would be pointless you need it to connect to you.

KeenToLearnMum Tue 25-Apr-17 16:24:45

This is a good point but I was thinking of something inexpensive and I know the Fitbit sets you back a bit. I basically saw a product that used to exist called the Strollometer and thought it seemed quite good/inexpensive. Also I read that when pushing a pram and having your arms just held out before you that you might not get an accurate reading because your arms aren't moving - hence why clocking the wheel turns would be good to constantly have on the pushchair and I don't have to think about it.
Thank you for your advice though!

janeje Tue 25-Apr-17 18:51:37

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now