90 days into fitness(1 Post)
Emmie412 Thu 20-Apr-17 13:00:48
To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet.Start using Mumsnet Premium
Now that my youngest is 3 years, I feel I no longer have the excuse for the mummy tummy.
Ideally I would like to lose 5-6kgs, rediscover my waist and generally feel comfortable in my clothes. I am utterly fed up of having this 'pouch' of a stomach.
My plan is:
- Eat either vegetarian meals OR meat without carbs (so varying between these too)
- Improve my running (I completed C25K earlier in this year and can just about lumber 5k now)
- Walk, run, use an app for kettle bells etc. every day - not all of these but some type of activity
- No snacks - so no crisps, sweets, biscuits etc.
- Limit wine (ideally avoid but being realistic here!!!)
I'd like to do a count-down of 90 days.
Anyone want to join?
Please login first.