Talk

Advanced search

Just started slimming world... wk1 great... wk 2 and 3 awful... what am I doing wrong??!!

(7 Posts)
ojr1609 Mon 17-Apr-17 14:34:52

Hi all,

I have started slimming world from home and the first week all was good I lost 3lbs and since then despite an increase in exercise and better eating I'm not losing anything!
Am I right to think I can have 1 healthy extra a and b a day?
So if I have overnight oats, the oats count as a b? Does the yoghurt count as one or is it free?? I'm so confused right now!
So if I had overnight oats for breakie and then cous cous salad (not packet cous cous - home made) for lunch how do I work out what to do with the cous cous??

I have around 4 1/2 stone to lose and would like to lose a chunk of it for my hubbies 50th where I've booked a surprise few days away in The algarve - no way this body is going on a beach!!!

Any help and guidance on what I can eat for lunch (seems to be a sticking point) would be fab.

Thanks in advance 😊😊

DoNotBringLulu Mon 17-Apr-17 16:24:14

Hi ojr, I've lost 12lb so far on Slimmers World, lost no weight last week though....anyway you are right. X1 healthy extra a), I have 30g cheese, x1 healthy extra b) I have 3 sesame ryvitas. Low fat yogurt is free food. At meal times, third of your plate should be super free food such as veg or salad other 2/3 other free food. I am not very good at counting my syns, but we get 5 to 15 per day....for example 16 chocolate buttons are 4 sins.

ojr1609 Mon 17-Apr-17 16:40:35

Hi donot,

Thank you so much. Much appreciated x

I'm just writing a food plan for this week. Think it might help me!!!

CurbsideProphet Tue 18-Apr-17 15:33:54

Ive lost about a stone over 5 weeks. I eat:

Breakfast: porridge made with milk

Lunch: homemade pasta salad, mullet light yogurt, slimming world bar.

Tea: bolognese with jacket pot/ slimming world meatballs with pasta/ homemade chicken casserole / some other variations.

Evening snack: muller light yogurt, sunbites.

Btw I don't pay to go to a group and don't understand the healthy extras!

ojr1609 Fri 21-Apr-17 18:35:10

Thank you! Where do you get your bars from if you don't go to class?

creampie Fri 21-Apr-17 20:58:05

You can get them on eBay

CurbsideProphet Fri 21-Apr-17 21:44:06

My friend pays to go weekly, so she gets them for me grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now