Talk

Advanced search

Loose the weight = gain my confidence

(5 Posts)
Yffy673 Fri 14-Apr-17 20:44:15

Hello ladies and gentlemen

I am looking to loose about 30kg I went shopping today and was horrified to find I am a size 18. I used to be a size 8 three years ago and I am absolutely devastated. I want to regain control of my life and I want to loose weight. I have two under two years old and I am finding it hard to find a way I can maintain a healthy lifestyle and loose this weight. My confidence levels are just so low and I am hoping this journey will help be gain my confidence back.

If anyone has gone through a similar journey what advice would you give?

Any tips or tricks to loose weight

If you are looking for a weight loss buddy then I'm your girl because lord knows how much help and support I need.

minimalist99 Wed 17-May-17 18:29:27

Bump

revolution909 Thu 18-May-17 22:39:21

Hello! Well my first question is how patient are you? how much time have you to spare (on a daily basis)? Have you identified what made you gain weight?

CaulkheadUpNorf Thu 18-May-17 22:47:35

Can you add in some more walking or exercise? There are lots of buggy fit style exercise things where I am, would that work?

Also, plan meals and don't buy crap that you'll snack on. Change your routine as much as possible to get rid of the times when you eat out of habit.

38cody Thu 18-May-17 22:49:32

Slimming world ,,, So easy to follow and not 'faddy' if you're in it for the long haul. 'Caulkhead' - Is that IOW?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now