Talk

Advanced search

What's the worst that can happen?

(3 Posts)
Emphasise Wed 12-Apr-17 19:33:23

Not overweight, about the middle of "healthy" bmi but I've been trying to lose a few pounds to get to my ideal weight for my sport. Been doing OK, cut out refined sugar and just generally trying to eat well. The needle's been moving in the right direction, but nothing dramatic.

Until today. I dont know what's come over me. The sugar thing went out of the window about 10am and I haven't stopped since. Assuming I get back on the wagon tomorrow, how much damage can be done in one day?

ppeatfruit Sat 15-Apr-17 14:51:28

I don't reckon there'll be much damage. IIWM I'd get rid of temptations or go on a way of eating which allows a bit of sugar or have healthier sweeteners like molasses\ maple syrup. You may not be able to cope with a 'bit' of sugar (like an alcoholic).

I would also be careful with my salt and garlic intake because the body craves sugar and salt if you overdo one or the other!

Wolfiefan Sat 15-Apr-17 14:52:25

Why does your sport define your weight? If you are at a healthy weight and eat fine why lose weight!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now