Talk

Advanced search

Hula HoOPING

(5 Posts)
weelamb123 Tue 11-Apr-17 14:26:13

Anyone tried this and lost weight??

Wishimaywishimight Tue 11-Apr-17 20:53:29

I've been hooping for a couple of years now - 20 mins a day. It has definitely trimmed my waist but you won't lose weight, not much cardiovascular benefit either I wouldn't think. I do exercise DVDs also to keep fit/lose weight. I enjoy the hooping but the benefits are limited to giving a more defined waist rather than anything more.

Tattyhabits Tue 11-Apr-17 22:47:46

I started hooping about 3 weeks ago and it's definitely helping to tone the old tum. It might not have caused me to lose weight on it's own, but it's kind of set off a domino effect - my tummy feels tighter so I feel loads better about myself, so I am taking more care over my diet which means I have more energy so I want to exercise more (only extra walking, nothing major!). I've lost 4 or 5 lbs since my hoop arrived!
Do give it a try smile

TheCakes Tue 11-Apr-17 22:49:37

I've got a weighted hoop, from Argos. Haven't used it for a while because I live in the gym these days, but I might get it out for summer.

Tattyhabits Sun 16-Apr-17 09:07:54

How are you doing Weelamb123? Have you had a go?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now