Talk

Advanced search

Exercise dvd

(6 Posts)
taytotayto111 Mon 10-Apr-17 21:25:41

I can't afford a gym at the moment and can't always get out walking so I'd like a good DVD to try on an evening. Can anyone recommend one. I got Lorraine Kelly's living to the max but can't get into that for some reason. Any ideas ?

Teaandbiscuits88 Tue 11-Apr-17 07:08:09

I absolutely love Charlotte Crosby's Belly Blitz. I hate exercise normally but it's broken down into 12 3 minutes round alternating cardio and strength so it moves on too quickly for me to get bored.

It's made such a difference to my tummy and fitness. I'm thinking of maybe trying her latest one next.

Mivery Tue 11-Apr-17 17:45:14

I'm a big fan of Beachbody workouts! A lot of first timers have success with their 21 Day Fix plan which also includes a diet component. Their blog has a great article about getting started with it: www.beachbody.com/beachbodyblog/21-day-fix-hub

And you can actually try it out for free by using the free trial for their on demand service: www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/on-demand-workout-videos.do

Miniwookie Sun 16-Apr-17 20:41:39

I like beach body T25. I think because it's a program of different dvds and it's only 25mins a day it keeps you motivated. I saw a real difference in my body when I did it last time.

taytotayto111 Thu 20-Apr-17 19:50:10

Thanks everyone

Dozer Thu 20-Apr-17 19:51:07

Les Mills online.

Lots of free workouts on youtube

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now