Talk

Advanced search

1.5stone weight loss after giving birth woohoo!!

(10 Posts)
Toobloodytired Thu 06-Apr-17 17:36:17

Hopefully the rest will continue to come off, I'm now officially lighter than I was pre pregnancy! grin

Another 4.8st to lose but is definitely a chunk off 6!

MichaelJacksonsGlove Fri 07-Apr-17 08:39:42

Similar to me. I have lost 1.5 stone now at 4 months post partum. Still have 4 stone to lose.

justonesherryformedicinalpurpo Fri 07-Apr-17 14:01:02

Congrats! smile

mouldycheesefan Fri 07-Apr-17 14:02:25

Two weeks after birth I was at my pre pregnancy weight.
Two weeks after that I'd lost another stone

But a lot of it was water and it all, and more, crept back on. Keep away from the biscuits!

FiveShelties Fri 07-Apr-17 14:03:33

Wekk done grin

Toobloodytired Fri 07-Apr-17 14:18:57

Oh il admit it, I did have a cream cake yesterday & I did have a doughnut today but at the minute my appetite is shite.
Even though when I do eat, it's good stuff

Toobloodytired Fri 07-Apr-17 14:34:08

Have lost another 2lbs today grin

Have 4stone to lose (65lbs).

Just need to be cleared for exercise at my six week check & then bobs your uncle.....cracking on!!

SerialReJoiner Fri 07-Apr-17 14:46:15

Trying not to be jealous! I have 20kg to lose and at 3 months pp i haven't managed to budge a gram! At least it isn't going up I guess, though it's disheartening when I'm trying to eat so healthy.

Well done you! grin

Toobloodytired Fri 07-Apr-17 15:54:10

I had a cry the other day after I got home from hospital as I stood on the scales & saw that I'd lost NOTHING from giving birth. I honestly was devastated, then my ankles and feet became so badly swollen something else I cried about.

2 days later, I woke up with gorgeous skinny ankles! (Skinnier than they ever have been, im sure!) & weighed myself to find I'd lost a good bit of weight. Admittedly it probably was all water, placenta, baby & so on! But either way I'm delighted!

FiveShelties Fri 07-Apr-17 20:07:05

Apologies for my post. Obviously should say Well done.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now