Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.
I've just worked out I maintain on 1800 by looking through all my data on mfp since jan. I've not gained or list since then.
What's yours/how tall are you (im a 5'3 shortie) and how much activity do you do?
I'm sure I've seen steps per day equated to activity levels before ie. This many steps makes you lightly active etc. Anyone know of it? I need to up my step count!
1) <5000 steps.d (sedentary);
2) 5000-7499 steps.d (low active);
3) 7500-9999 steps.d (somewhat active);
4) > or =10,000-12,499 steps.d (active); and
5) > or =12,500 steps.d (highly active)
Found this, though I take more than 5k steps on a lazy day, though my tdee is still sedentary! I don't get it!