Talk

Advanced search

Breakfasts

(4 Posts)
sexymuthafunker Wed 05-Apr-17 09:21:30

Can you share with me your ideas for healthy breakfasts to stop me getting hungry during the day??

I love toast and am always in a huge rush but feel that this is not the most virtuous start to the day confused

Thanks flowers

Sylvannas Wed 05-Apr-17 09:29:50

I love toast on thin wholemeal bread with mashed Avocado spread on top. Sets me right up for the day. Team it with a piece of fruit or juice for an extra of your five a day. Or weetabix with skimmed milk and chopped banana and strawberries.

itsacatastrophe Wed 05-Apr-17 12:01:55

I have omelette. Honestly it is just as quick as toast. I change the fillings each day to give it a bit of variety and also have a little fromage frais. It fills me up really well

TheOriginalChatelaine Thu 06-Apr-17 07:53:08

Porridge. Or overnight museli. 40g porridge oats, 10 g bran, tiny amount of seeds, little chopped fruit and berries. Mixed with approximately 2x volume of yogurt and water or milk and water. I add 1/4 teaspoon of Stevia for sweetness. This is my most calorific breakfast but still not bad. I have it once or twice a week. It's ready and waiting in the morning and is very satisfying

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now