Talk

Advanced search

Blood sugar diet - quick question

(6 Posts)
tobee Tue 04-Apr-17 17:40:18

Hello. Anyone know if you can do this diet and take a day off during the 8 weeks? E.g a pre arranged family event.

CharlieChopstix Wed 05-Apr-17 13:08:39

Well ideally you'd stick to the 8 weeks but nobody will tell you off for a day away from the plan : )

The sensible thing to do would be to make careful choices and not go too mad. One meal in however many over the 8 weeks won't make a jot of difference to your outcome. Being unable to get back on track will so just go steady

tobee Thu 06-Apr-17 01:31:02

Thank you. Just thought it might mess up keeping cravings under control or something iyswim

CharlieChopstix Thu 06-Apr-17 11:14:43

It can do for sure - but that'll be where willpower comes in I guess

Scandicat Thu 06-Apr-17 11:24:25

I started the 8 weeks with a similar family event after 6 weeks. I stuck to it perfectly until then, and I did my best on the day. Since then, I did another 6 weeks where I was good except for events and it didn't particularly impact on my weight loss. It's a brilliantly successful diet, good luck.

tobee Thu 06-Apr-17 12:59:27

Thank you. I've got quite excited now having looked at the book. Need to keep the excitement up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now