Talk

Advanced search

Struggling to shift weight no matter what I do

(3 Posts)
MtnBikeChick Wed 22-Mar-17 22:53:28

I am feeling totally disheartened. I am a very fit and healthy person. I hardly drink, don't snack on unhealthy things and I run 3 times a week plus one kettlebells class and walks on other days. I am very careful to eat lots of protein and fruit and veg but I just can't shift flabby weight from my hips down. My hips and legs just feel bloated and awful. I have recently had a health check and found I weigh 2kg more than the same health check 2 years ago, when I had a 16 month old! Same room, same scales.... I don't understand it. What can I do? I am considering cutting out dinner and just having some crispbread or eggs in the evenings now. Why is my bottom half so wobbly? I weigh 66kgs and am 5'5. My bmi is 24.7.

KatieKaboom Fri 24-Mar-17 14:48:20

It all comes down to calories. You can definitely overindulge on healthy food, too.

Are you tracking cals on myfitnesspal? Do you know your TDEE?

Good luck.

munchkinmaster Fri 24-Mar-17 14:52:51

I think you could maybe chill. You found very active and healthy. As we get older weight is harder to shift. Do you enjoy your current diet and exercise?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now