Talk

Advanced search

Best fast track short term weight loss

(5 Posts)
buckeejit Tue 21-Mar-17 16:31:26

What is everyone's fastest way to lose weight?

I've been slowly doing WW for the last year but have had a lot going on for the last month & badly gone off track. I'd really like to lose 10lb quickly to get me back on track-think i've gained about this much over this time blush.

I hate the thought of it but is low carbing the best way to go? I have a lot of events over the coming weeks so will need to be mostly on track but able to enjoy a dinner or party at weekends, (will try to mostly limit wine)

kitkat321 Tue 21-Mar-17 16:41:33

You're not going to lose 10lbs quickly if you have lots of events planned if you still intend to drink etc.

I did the forever 9 cleanse and lost 10lbs in a week - as with most of these quick fix diets though I'd put half of that back on again in a few months - it's good if you've got a short term goal i.e. Wedding or holiday but you'd need to then stick to a more sustainable healthy eating plan to keep the weight off long term.

cantthinkofagoodone24 Tue 21-Mar-17 16:46:27

What do you eat on the clean 9 thing?

buckeejit Tue 21-Mar-17 22:14:46

I know what you mean-still intend to follow SW after, just need a kick start-maybe a week of strict SW with low carbing. Clean 9 sounds interesting though....

kitkat321 Sat 25-Mar-17 11:03:44

Yes it was the clean 9 diet - although they don't call it a diet. I was miserable but my stomach was so lovely and flat (cause it was empty) /and I loved seeing the weight come off and felt lighter but never experienced the glowing skin or energy boost - I actually felt quite drained doing it but it served a purpose and I do believe if I hadn't done it I'd be even heavier now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now