Talk

Advanced search

8 hour diet and no period

(8 Posts)
Hulaballoo Sun 19-Mar-17 08:16:38

I'm freaking out a little... I've been loosely doing the 8 hour diet, so I've not been eating between 9 and 1 but I'm not sticking to the 8 foods daily.
. I had a mmc in December, 1st period after was 26 days then next period 22 days and now I'm 31 days with no signs of it arriving..? Should I just stop fasting, have I done long term damage? 😩 Thank you

Uptownfuckuup Sun 19-Mar-17 08:18:25

Is there a chance you could be pregnant?

Hulaballoo Sun 19-Mar-17 08:20:35

I don't think so, we've been using protection... I don't feel pregnant , know that sounds lame but usually get sore boobs etc. I've ordered some pregnancy tests just in case though. 🙂

abbsisspartacus Sun 19-Mar-17 08:20:43

Extreme weight loss can cause them to stop but pos just in case

Hulaballoo Sun 19-Mar-17 08:46:47

Unfortunately no extreme weight loss here... About 1lb ...My body just won't lose weight. Grrr so fed up. I'll definitely possible though just to rule that out for sure.

PogoBob Sun 19-Mar-17 08:55:05

Sorry about you're mmc, I had one at the end of October and my cycle is still irregular. Personally I'd suspect it was down to the mmc rather the intermittent fasting

Hulaballoo Tue 21-Mar-17 12:27:00

Thank you all, I'm hoping you're right pogo, I haven't lost much weight but it's made me feel better... So id like to continue with it if it's not that but how can I tell? I POS today and definitely not pregnant. No idea then how long my cycle will take...I had an erpc...

Hulaballoo Fri 24-Mar-17 14:49:13

Arrived today cd36 that's my longest ever!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now