Talk

Advanced search

How much in 2 months

(12 Posts)
IamRonnieBiggs Sat 18-Mar-17 16:48:47

So I'm fucked off with myself big time....

About 5 years ago lost a fair bit of weight (not quite to target) - had a problem with my thyroid and put it on again

2 years ago I lost it again - again not quite to target - said it was the last time- sat here again - 2 stone heavier

I'm small so it's a lot of weight on me - in my early 20s I was 9 stone which was a perfect weight for me.
On Monday I was 12 stone 8. 2 years ago this week I was 10 stone 7 - another half stone would have been really good

I' m annoyed I am having to start again AND in 8 weeks I have a massive holiday I need to lose weight for

This week I joined weight watchers, started classes and doing a lot of walking - I think I've lost 3/4 pounds already

Realistically what can I aim for weight wise for 8 weeks time?
Disappointed I didn't start earlier now

I'm going to try and start the 30 day shred in a week or so when my fitness picks up a bit more and I know that shrinks me down !

gaaahhhh Sat 18-Mar-17 19:34:33

I've lost 7lbs in 3 weeks. That's doing ww and shredding. I'm in phase2 of the shred and its killing my knees sad maybe 2lbs a week so you could lose just over a stone.

I'm away in May so doing everything in my power to lose the weight and tone up. You can do it!!

IamRonnieBiggs Sat 18-Mar-17 20:08:37

Thank you. I've just worked out it's 22 pounds until I am 11 stone - which would be just over 2 pounds a week

If I am really good and I exercise lots it might work

I have a fit bit this time which tells me my fat burn zone too which may help!

dancemom Sat 18-Mar-17 20:10:11

I'm doing SW and have lost 20lbs in 8 weeks

IamRonnieBiggs Sat 18-Mar-17 20:17:44

Dancemom you give me hope!

gaaahhhh Sun 19-Mar-17 06:31:41

Don't give up OP. Stay motivated. I'm on week 3 and keep picturing myself thin. Not even hungry. Drink water and tea when you get a craving!

ErnesttheBavarian Sun 19-Mar-17 06:43:36

Have you thought about how you stop bouncing back once you achieve your weight loss?

IamRonnieBiggs Sun 19-Mar-17 08:18:43

First weigh in and I've lost 3ib which is good

This time the weight gain was linked to a foot injury- I shouldn't have used it as an excuse to just eat what I wanted though

BeBe32 Sun 19-Mar-17 08:48:15

Hi

I really wanted to reply because I feel like it sounds like we have a lot in common - I have an underactive thyroid and have struggled with my weight for so long. About 2 years ago I lost weight and I felt so good and swore I would never put it on again and yet here I am. I am only 5ft 3in and 11st 10lbs - this time last year I was just under ten stone. I am so upset and so angry at myself.

I feel like such a failure. I am really struggling to get motivated and stick with healthy eating even though I am miserable. If I did it before why can't I do it now?!

xxx

IamRonnieBiggs Sun 19-Mar-17 08:52:11

I feel you BeBe - I don't know why I let it go - I know I'm happier at that weight!
Even though I am heavier this time I know I'm not bigger as I haven't outgrown all my clothes?!

I'm just off for a walk this morning before I take DD for the morning grin

BeBe32 Sun 19-Mar-17 09:17:24

Well done, you sound like you are doing really well! I don't know why I can't get my head in the right place instead of endlessly saying I'll start again tomorrow. The thought of having to do it all over again just makes me feel overwhelmed and angry at myself.

xx

IamRonnieBiggs Sun 19-Mar-17 09:47:31

I do feel the same way - I'm annoyed as if I was starting again at the lower weight I might actually get near a target - instead of having to lose even more again

Aaarrrggghhhh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now