Talk

Advanced search

Weight difference

(4 Posts)
autumnglow Wed 08-Mar-17 18:19:07

How much does your weight fluctuate from when you get up to going to bed? Mine can be anything from 2-5 pounds (I'm 5ft 3) also on holiday I seem to bloat what can I do about that?

delilahbucket Thu 09-Mar-17 18:59:13

I bloat on holiday usually. Last time i drank more water, less alcohol and ate no bread. Made a big difference.
I don't know about my weight difference during the day. It's irrelevant.

mangomay Thu 09-Mar-17 19:01:59

Watch your salt intake too, it causes water retention. I read a really interesting blog the other day written by a nutritionist. She weighed herself every hour that she was awake and her weight fluctuated by 5lb over the course of the day. She had a great diet and exercised a lot, so not like she was stuffing her face with junk and sitting down all day. It's perfectly normal to weigh less in the morning and not really anything to worry about, unless you're really feeling bloated. Try peppermint tea if you are.

autumnglow Thu 09-Mar-17 20:52:20

Thanks I will try drinking more on holiday. I've recently gone back to work pt and am drinking more water although sitting on my bum for 3 days as opposed to never sitting down at home. So I'm very conscious of my weight at the moment I need to lose half a stone so probably a bit too aware of my weight fluctuations until this weight comes off

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now