Talk

Advanced search

Books or tv shows that have inspired you to lose weight?

(4 Posts)
LiquoriceWheel Wed 08-Mar-17 06:06:40

...because improving my appearance or warding of disease is no longer working on me! confused I feel so apathetic about the whole thing. If you know of some inspiring books or tv programmes that will make me care about my health please share, I feel like I'm resigned to my fat fate. shocksad

ppeatfruit Wed 08-Mar-17 09:16:12

The Paul Mackenna 'I Can Make You Thin' Is very inspiring , it inspired me to lose nearly 3 stone , my target!. Oh and I've kept it off for 5 years now. It isn't a 'diet' as such, it educates your body to eat more slowly, not in front of a screen etc. and only when you're hungry.

it's great because, of course you go off it at times, but you can just go back to it by waiting for the hunger pangs the next day or week grin.

There are books , DVDs CDs etc. and other subjects all good!

LiquoriceWheel Wed 08-Mar-17 11:27:08

Thanks ppeatfruit you're an angel. I bought the one about not eating sugar by Paul McKenna. I'll start with this as I'm addicted to sugar, which probably affects my moods blush. Losing three stone is amazing! Keeping it off is phenomenal, exactly what I want to do too. Ok, I'll hitch up me too tight jeggings and plod on. Thanks again! starstarstar

ppeatfruit Wed 08-Mar-17 11:58:30

Aaah blush Thanks so much Liquorice grin You're very welcome! If you need any help you could pm me. I'm a low sugar eater too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now