Talk

Advanced search

Alevere Therapy....anyone.....can we have a support thread?

(3 Posts)
oleoleoleole Sun 05-Mar-17 12:17:31

Has or is anyone doing Alevere Therapy diet with Silverlink Clinic. If so what's your story.

My first day today!

Fifi1980 Sat 01-Apr-17 20:25:35

Hi oleoleoleole,

I'm not with the silver link clinic, but just signed up with Cambridge. Very excited to get started! How was your first few weeks? I'm a bit frustrated as I was sent home from the clinic on Friday with (what I thought) everything I need to get started tomorrow. However I was reading through the starter pack this evening and they haven't given me the actual plan - grrr. So I can't remember what veg/ fruit is permitted and when to take all the supplements. So now I have to wait until Monday until the clinic opens again to get this detail - so annoyed as I had geared myself up to start tomorrow angry. I hope you are seeing good weight loss with it and that the side effects aren't too horrendous!

Lollipop8 Wed 31-May-17 17:29:02

Hi oleoleoleole

I just started the Alevere therapy diet a week ago. I'm at a different clinic from the one you are at. How's it going?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now