Talk

Advanced search

Slimming world or WW Pro points?

(3 Posts)
hanie22 Wed 01-Mar-17 18:01:22

So Ive got about 3 stone to loose and ive done Pro points before i had my son, but the only thing is im sick of having to weigh everything i put in my mouth. Im quite tempted to try slimming world as its easier for family meals etc but im worried about restriction etc (hate the word syns )

what are peoples opinions on the plans? which one would you choose?
I want a plan i can maintain

tabulahrasa Thu 02-Mar-17 14:06:13

I find SW much less restrictive than WW...because you're only having to track a tiny part of what you're eating.

SorrelSoup Thu 02-Mar-17 14:17:22

I find you only have to weigh food at the start and you soon learn what normal portions look like. You know ww is smart points now? I'd lost a stone on pp but when they introduced smart points badly over Xmas I couldn't shift it. It was a very restrictive diet.

I'm a binge eater so sw is a definite no for me, as I just keep eating all the free food.

I use mfp now and absolutely love it. It's free and there's no gimmicks. I don't count fruit and veg as I don't want to limit them. I do 1200 calories per day, which for me is 3 meals and a snack. I'm currently the lightest I've been in 6 years. I'm not very well at the moment so am not exercising, so it's definitely all diet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now